Thursday, September 6, 2012

Welcome to my Blog

Hey, My names Akilah Williamson. I work full time and I'm also a full time student. Work first play later is a motto I do go by. When I do have free time once homework is done I do enjoy watching tv or just spending quality time with family and friends. I like to have fun and try new and different things. I'm still young so I might as well get my fun out now before it gets to late. Lol. I'm only 21 years old, I am still looking for my own place to live but for now I reside with my loving mother and my twin sister. I'm the middle child. I love working which you don't here that often. My job and school do come first its a priority not just an option.

I just recently changed my major back to Early Childhood Development because of the job I recieved. I've been back and for between ECD and Business Managment. I think this is the career path I would really love to follow. I've been working with kids since I was a kid myself. I started out babysitting and then my mom started her own in house daycare where I was around kids and helping my mom out as I grew up. I wanted to follow in my moms footsteps and start up my own daycare but at the same time I wanted to be a teacher. So right now I'm currently thinking of a way so that I can do both. If it's possible. I reached high school I began to volunteer at a before and after school program, where I started looking at being a teacher in my future. The past 3 years I've worked at a daycare center and I believe you're suppose to do something you like and I enjoy waking up and going to work every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment