Friday, October 19, 2012

Ohio DL Schools

Out of the five DL Schools listed I personally would choose Ecot for my child. I've had some experience with Ecot and I'm pleased to how things are handed. There mission is to help achieve students education and start their path toward their dreams or future. Ecot is more focused on the education of children. They put out right then and there a free computer or laptop is available. The students are able to communicate with their teacher at any time. The teachers build that type of relationship where the student and the parent both are happy. Being the largest DL school in Ohio it speaks for itself that the school is worth giving it a try.

I would not send my child to the Virtual Community School of Ohio because when I was researching and reading up on each DL's website and their purpose the first thing that pops up on their website is the whole idea that you get a brand new laptop when you enroll. I don't like the idea of that being the most important thing about a Virtual School. The education and how they plan on teaching and the curriclum for students should be on the home page of the website. I haven't heard much abouth this type of DL school but from the website and what I was reading I'm not interested in this school what so ever. It doesn't pop out anything interesting or stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment