Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Final Lesson Plan


What influenced your choice of subject matter/focus for your plan?
Completing this lesson plan I spent time with an old teacher who influenced me to go ahead and follow my instincts. I've always had a love for Math and following my goals and the needs of future generation children is what my main focus was. Children need a teacher who is passionate at what they do. A teacher that thinks above and beyond not just meet certain standards but to also meet the interest of the students. I did implement a few techniques I was taught when I was child. It seemed easier for me and hopefully the same for my future students. 



Now that your work is complete, what challenges do you see arising when teaching this lesson?
As hard as it honestly was to complete the final lesson plan that seemed to be the hardest part of it all. Actually implementing this into my classroom as a teacher some day the hardest challenge would probably be staying on task and following the exact lesson plan the way it was designed. Not going around or changing anything that was put into place. Allowing myself enough time to grasp each concept in the lesson. I often find myself half doing things at times and if I want to be a successful teacher I have to go through with what's planned on that day. No matter what kind of day it might be. The students education and needs come first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment