Thursday, November 15, 2012

Pinterest in the Classroom

Account Name: adwilliamson09




1.What did you learn from the PINTEREST activity?  How does it relate to what you learned about UDL, lesson planning, and differentiation?
** I learned about the different things that go around on a social network such as Pinterest. The different ideas and purposes of this website vary depending on what you are looking for. In order to stay focused and to understand this website it has to be an every day occasions you use it. Social networks are changing every day just like the switch from a public school to a UDL school. It's a big change if you don't use social networks. It's also harder if your not use to technology and the new skills it has.



2.How do you believe you will utilize PINTEREST as a teacher?  
** As a teacher I will most likely gather the interesting ideas and different crafts and activities that I like that are appropriate for my subject area and grade level and use this through my teaching career.

3.What are the strengths of PINTEREST?
** The strengths of this are really only the different kind of ways you can use this in your life, whether it be for your career or just in your daily life. There are many different uses for this that benefit just about everyone depending on the category and what you need.


4.What are some of the challenges of PINTEREST?
** For a first time user I had a hard time understanding the whole purpose of this website and I'm still currently trying to figure out how to add the exact pins I want for my different boards. Searching through there data base doesn't exactly have what I'm looking to pin onto my boards. It makes it harder and then I have to go back and change a few things around and not make this assignment harder on myself.


5.What comments, questions, thoughts, opinions, and/or feedback do you have about PINTEREST?
** I personally after this class probably won't use Pinterest. It's to time consuming and I love technology but I don't have time to sit put all this together if I still don't see the purpose in the whole pinning things to your board besides just gaining different ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment