Thursday, November 15, 2012

Week 11 Course Reflection

a. Coming into this course, what was your level of tech skill? Did you find it easy to adapt to the ways we used technology in this class? What was difficult for you? What was easy?

When I first started this class I rated my level of tech skill at about a 5 or 6. I found it easy to adapt to the ways we used technology in this class mainly because I stay up-to-date on my technology because I know its where the world is going. At times it was hard only because I don't do the whole Blogger and Pinterest social network thing.

b. What have been your favorite activity/assignment in class so far and why? 

The teaching presentations have been my favorite activity/assignment because I love learning new things about people and seeing how I don't talk much in class I learned a lot about the people around me that I did not know.

c. Do you think you can easily incorporate your tech knowledge and skills into your role as a teacher? Out of all the tools we’ve  learned about so far this semester, which ones do you see using the most frequently as a teacher?
Actually I already incorporate these skills into my every day life because of the work environment I have. The different application software you should us and we went through and tried out different ones with one other student. It seems to be something more on the lines my first grade class would enjoy.

d. As we approach the final four weeks of the course, what do you want to know MORE about in Ed Tech? What are you still curious about?
The more different applications that down the line could possible help with assignment and lesson plans to make them more interesting and different than what other teachers are doing. I don't want to sit and bore my students. I'd like for them to learn and enjoy learning at the same time.

e. Do you think your level of tech skill/knowledge has increased so far this semester? If so, how?

I rate my level of tech skill/knowledge now around a 8. I don't know everything about the technology field but slowly but surely I am catching on as it increases and teaching myself more and more the things I'll need throughout the future. I'm able to create a Blogger and Pinterest account something I could never see myself creating and I've learned how to use both of the different websites with my new skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment